Fisher 5-Man Big Boomer Sled
Boomer Fulcrum Sled:
Fulcrum: (Webster’s definition)
a) the support about which a LEVER turns.
b) one that supplies capability for action.
Quite simply put, this is the perfect definition for the perfect sled.
- Realistic fulcrum pivoting action conditions your players to achieve leveraged power over an opponent without losing their balance
- The only sled that is completely adjustable
- Adjust spring tension, pad height and angle
- Individual components allow stations to be added as the need arises.
- Basic sleds can start with 2 man capability and expanded as you desire.
- A 5 man sled can be easily broken down to a 2 and a 3 man sled.
- Each individual blocking unit is made up of “pigs” and pads. The “pig” is constructed with a high strength ¼” steel plate, double welded for maximum strength and durability.
- The “pig” attaches to the steel chassis and is fully adjustable.
- Our exclusive spring tension adjustment is an integral part of each “pig”.
- The pad fits onto the “pig” and is fully adjustable.
Pad construction and options:
- Each Boomer sled pad’s core is built from high density, 100 lb., impact resistant foam.
- Durable, 18 oz. vinyl covers are then double and triple stitched to withstand harsh weather and years of hard use.